"Active Organizer is very simple to set up and use."
This solution allows you to save your schedule online so that you can have access to it from any location in the world during travel. And during regular times, you can manage your calendar with the help of a comfortable program on your computer. After all, even though the applications that currently work in a browser are very popular, they cannot compare to traditional programs in terms of comfort and speed. Moreover, Active Organizer saves data from your calendar on the computer so that you can also work with it offline. After connecting to the Internet, the application automatically synchronizes the local data with the Google service.
On the other hand, the use of Google services provides additional capabilities with Windows calendars for desktops. For example, you can connect the calendars to holidays by country and religion to your Google calendar. Then, your local application will always remind you when you need to congratulate colleagues from other countries. You can also connect a calendar to sports events that interest you so that you will know the start time of your favorite team’s match even when you are not connected to the Internet.
Here’s a list of the main advantages that Active Organizer provides when using Google Calendar in Windows:
- The program saves all data on the computer. Therefore, you can create, delete, or change Google Calendar events even when you are offline.
- You do not have to constantly make sure that your browser is launched and that your calendar is open among dozens of tabs.
- You do not have to keep your calendar open all the time or launch it to check your schedule. Active Organizer opens by way of clicking the icon in the tray menu.
- Quickly add events to the calendar with just a few clicks. You can add a new event by simply clicking the icon in the tray.
- You do not have to log into Google Calendar every time to start a new event or task.
- You can configure pop-up reminders that will work even when there is no Internet connection and when the browser is closed.
- Work with several Google calendars at the same time. You can choose to configure only those necessary calendars that you wish to be displayed.
- A short agenda containing all of the planned events and in the order that they should happen.
- Automatic reminders about your contacts’ birthdays.
If you ask us what the most comfortable means to manage your schedule is while working on a computer using the Windows operating system, the answer is clear: Google Calendar combined with the Windows Desktop client Azotix Active Organizer.